to be re-watched
Oh crap, I thought this was The Mask of Zorro. But hey.. it's $5. Hmm, maybe that's a bad thing. Well, it does fairly well. In the end, I think it's worth $5.
- 17:00 -- Divorced, is who you are.
- 25:10 -- Nowadays, and here, it's illegal to refuse a person wanting to go to the bathroom. And indeed, a bathroom is required basically everywhere.
- 1:13:45 -- Orbis unum, One world.
- 1:17:45 -- Was there any sort of secret service at that time?
- 1:38:35 -- Why not fucking pull the string so the bottle falls? I thought that was the intention all along? Or maybe tie it to something so the bottle will fall when the train passes. Sigh.
- 1:45:48 -- Of course, that would break all his ribs and all that. =/
- 1:50:00 -- You know what whistle is a stupid setup which will be re-used to kick some bad guy later. Or not.
- 1:54:40 -- Will the trainload of explosives be set off like fireworks in celebration?
1:55:45 -- Why would everyone run screaming like that? Wouldn't they just walk back to a safe distance in a leisurely manner?
- Open Season
- Monster House
- The Pink Panther
- Memoirs of a Geisha
- The Gospel
- Man, it's over 3 minutes!
.. and there's no trailer for THIS MOVIE!