The body >
- Calcium is good for blood clotting.
- Chromium helps insulin remove carbohydrates from the blood and get them into brain cells.
- Chromium is needed for energy, maintains stable blood sugar levels.
- Copper aids in the formation of hemoglobin and red blood cells.
- Iron is used in the oxygenation of red blood cells.
- Potassium works with sodium to control the body's water balance maintaining stable blood pressure and in transmitting electrochemical impulses.
Sulfur disinfects the blood.
Blood sugars ∞
Manganese is important for blood sugar levels.
Blood pressure ∞
- Toes together, heels apart.
- one arm reaches up, the other down.
- Reach the top hand over (kept straight) and the other reaches down.
- breathe, reach, then relax
A wave of internal pressure washes over the formerly-top hand.