The Earth is ruined when aliens invade, and a maintenance skeleton crew monitors killer drones to protect resource-gathering efforts for survivors.
A fantastic movie from every angle. A very strong mood throughout. Highly recommended.
- 1:30 -- March 14th, 2077
7:15 -- Why would he be so stupid as to fly right into a storm?
- 7:30 -- See..
- 10:15 -- Super Bowl
- 14:00 -- Under no circumstances can ground travel be better than flying..
- 16:00 -- His bike isn't all that heavy, since he was able to cart it out of his ship easily enough.
22:30 -- Lays of Ancient Rome - (1842 book)
- 25:30 -- See also Infinity pool
- 30:00 -- I wonder if they got his old rifle that fell down the hole.
- 33:30 -- A Tale of Two Cities - (1859 book), by Charles Dickens
- 34:45 -- He could have smuggled supplies, and made it an acceptable thing for him to go offline in the region, and then maybe fake getting downed or vanishing somewhere where he could sneak off on foot.
- 37:45 -- That place has to be choking with smoke.
- 41:30 -- If that was fluid in her lungs -- filling her lungs -- then there would be a whole lot more.
- 45:15 -- Thanks for the re-narration.
- 49:45 -- The volume normalization is awful.
- 52:15 -- Is that a motorized vehicle?
- 1:02:15 -- I don't remember the name of that bridge..
- 1:06:00 -- Why wouldn't the ring be on her finger? I suppose perhaps she couldn't be wearing it in stasis because maybe she would have finger swelling or something..
1:06:30 -- Empire State Building
- Based on this, one could probably figure out what the name of that bridge is.
- 1:10:45 -- Why was it delaying after its first shots?
- 1:11:00 -- Since when did the ship have a gun?
- 1:12:30 -- Why would the drones give a warning shot?
- 1:25:45 -- Wouldn't spare-girl be monitoring new-Jack?
- 1:29:30 -- Why does he have a different gun now?
- 1:30:30 -- I would have thought he'd change coats with the guy he choked out.
- 1:36:45 -- Where'd she get that new suit from? It would have been bloodstained and with a bullet hole.
- 1:39:45 -- Since when can drones be shot from behind? I thought their vulnerable spot was an eye spot type area on the front.
- 1:42:30 -- The black flashes make me nauseous.
- 1:44:45 -- So now that ship is space-capable?
- 1:49:30 -- How could the sleep module pull away if the full burn of the rest of the ship couldn't?
- 1:55:15 -- The drones have a decent firing range.
1:58:00 -- My memory says many Jacks walk out.. I guess I replaced all the other survivors with Jacks. Neat.