- _why's micro framework.
- .. redefines Rapid Application Development by providing a clean, yet efficient API, a collection of domain specific languages implemented on top of Ruby and Og, the most powerful and elegant object relational mapping solution available everywhere.
- 2007-09-08 -- Doesn't seem to have any proper newbie-friendly documentation..
- Mongrel + Erb
- A continuation-based web application framework originally ported from on Seaside 2 that allows a linear style of programming of web applications. Components of a Borges web page can call and return from each other in a natural way, allowing complex interaction between components from simple methods. Backtracking is supported seamlessly, allowing a simple approach to building web applications that does not get in the developer's way.
- As of 2007-09-08 it's been dead since January 2005 or earlier. The mailing list has no traffic and it's being spammed by the same person over and over.
- As of 2007-09-08 the last activity was mid-2005
Vintage [No link noted]
TODO - Templating ∞
- Webrat lets you quickly write robust and thorough acceptance tests for a web application. By leveraging the DOM, it can run tests similarly to an in-browser testing solution without the associated performance hit (and browser dependency). The result is tests that are less fragile and more effective at verifying that the app will respond properly to users.
[ + ]