It's not too over-the-top Bollywood, so it's a perfectly watchable "yay us" hero story.
Based on actual events.
- 2:00 -- Narration.
- 3:00 -- 1897 - Samana Range - Khyber Pakhtunkhwa - India Afghanistan border
- 6:00 -- I didn't get subtitles that covers this.
- 9:00 -- Turban
- 10:00 -- Well he ought to be charged kicked out.
- 12:45 -- So.. there's positive racism?
- 25:30 -- Rivers don't flow of their own accord, they're rather restricted.
- 28:45 -- I'm guessing this is Arabic, but it's not translated.
- 31:30 -- I immediately thought he would be drugged, but I guess.. what, he's just insane?
- 33:00 -- I don't understand, is this in the present or in the past?
- 36:45 -- Cockfight
- 52:00 -- I recognize that actor from somewhere.
- 56:30 -- HAHA any excuse for a music video..
1:04:45 -- Sri Harminder Saheb Gurudwara I think is a reference to Patna City.
- Sufi Muslim Saint, Hazrat Mian Mir
- 1:19:30 -- That's an impossibly-fast wardrobe change.
- 1:35:00 -- There was no other actual action going on during all that.
- 2:01:30 -- What the fuck, really? Are they making a World War Z - (2013 movie) pile of bodies to climb?
- 2:14:00 -- Aww that was some awful graphics right there..
2:16:00 -- Did the bad guys carry off all of their fallen?