Alex Kaufman, of Mailwarrior fame, vanished from the net.
I was curious; this wasn't particularly thorough.
- archive.li does not index
(untried) - Via email ∞
About Alex notes kaufman at videotron.ca
https://videotron.com/ still exists.
(untried) - Via his college ∞
About Alex notes that he went to Vanier College [ 1 ] The original link would have been https://web.archive.org/web/20021129123613/http://www.vaniercollege.qc.ca/ in Canada.
514-744-7500 [ 2 ] As of 2020-06-07 that number has not changed: https://www.vaniercollege.qc.ca/contact-vanier/
(untried) via his domain information ∞
(dead end) - Via the forum ∞
(dead end) - Via his mailing list ∞
- Looking at the source code of that page, and the email address of Kaufman_Discussions at listbot.com, the mailing list name was
- I see no way to view archives via the Internet Archive Wayback Machine, and some cursory web searches did not find archives.
- That archive reports that listbot.com was going to be shut down 2001-07-20.
The ListBot shutdown FAQ says that 2001-08-20 was the last day to retrieve ListBot data. This was a free service, but I don't believe the data was ever made public (as with a public directory of users and a web-accessible list of back-issues of emails)
(untried) - Via his website's designer ∞
Want to really try? Maybe his original designer was a friend or otherwise knows something?
The website credits notes Ilja J. Sillman (faust)
- Name: Ilja J. Sillman
- Online alias: faust
- Website URL: http://surf.to/faust [ 3 ] archive
- E-Mail: isillman at pplmail.com
ICQ #: 16455169
- info at iljasillman.fi
- https://www.facebook.com/ilja.sillman [ 5 ] archive
[ + ]
|1.||^||The original link would have been https://web.archive.org/web/20021129123613/http://www.vaniercollege.qc.ca/|
|2.||^||As of 2020-06-07 that number has not changed: https://www.vaniercollege.qc.ca/contact-vanier/|