A cool dude with a cool car beats people up and drives a lot.
An adequate film for people who like films with cars, violence, violence to cars and cars used for violence. Otherwise this is an unexciting movie.
- 0:30 -- I think I recognize that band.
- I got a distinctly La Femme Nikita feel from that girl.
- 3:30 -- Is that car supposed to be impressive or something? I guess I don't like cars much.
- 4:30 -- That's not the guy I know and love.
- The car still isn't impressive. Neither is the guy.
- 23:00 -- I don't understand. Why not just talk to the cop?
- 24:00 -- Why would the cops be driving around like idiots, such that they could get bowled over like that?
- 25:30 -- A line of spikes at the end of the tunnel. Roll credits.
- 26:20 -- The car isn't wet.
- 28:00 -- These days we have cameras in colour. So yes you can tell them apart.
- 31:50 -- Kill two, torture one to death in front of the fourth, then ask real nice. Roll credits.
- I don't understand why they would go out dressed as the triplets, again. They're labelling themselves.
- 42:40 -- Anaesthetic gas wouldn't have a smell.
- 47:30 -- Why the fuck would they be panicking about the car gently rolling downhill?
- 57:30 -- Showing what, military at the airport? Well at least there are some guards of some sort. Except they just look stupid as they drive by.
- 1:03:00 -- Big strong man saved me, I must sleep with him.
- 1:36:00 -- The transaction record, which is in a table right below that big number, shows the timestamp of a transfer that happened just then. Shoot the five of them. Roll credits.
- Also, how the fuck do hundreds of millions of dollars get transferred around like they're playing a fucking Facebook game?
- I just realised this movie kills women. Not nearly as many women as men.. those are killed like ants under a magnifying glass.. but it's a step toward equality.
Oh, a little quip at the end.. what a terrible way to end a movie.