It's the post-zombie apocalypse, and somehow in permanent-winter a nine year old is a whiny first world prissy little bitch.
There is no plot. Even if, and especially if, you like zombie movies.. avoid. I liked it at first, but it soon drove me mad with confusion and annoyance. I had to stop before the half way mark.
Formerly known as Welcome to Harmony
- 5:00 -- What the fuck is going on? Why are there people on a bus? Why is there military? Why is there a convoy?
- 5:45 -- Oh, zombie apocalypse.
- 7:00 -- That's pretty harsh. Well done.
- 9:30 -- "She's bleeding!" Oh ew ew ew get it away..
- 12:45 -- I wonder how many things could really survive 8 years.
- 14:10 -- I would so not put headphones on with zombies around.
- 15:45 -- Yes, do tell. What the fuck is going on in this movie? Why the suggestion of permanent winter?
- 17:30 -- All of this bullshit attitude can't be because she's a prissy first-world .. nine year old girl. The surrogate-father must be really terrible. Did he raise her on television?
- 19:20 -- Uh, she did see a person right there. How come that guy thinks there is nobody else around?
22:20 -- I'm confused.. they're neighbours? How is that possible in a post-apocalypse world? They'd either be bunked together to pool resources or be very far apart because they're antagonistic.
- So.. is the real guy the going-mad man, and he's remembering his time with the nine year old? That would be cool, but it's well past time to reveal this sort of thing.
- 28:30 -- Raised in comfort, not smart enough to call for help.
- 31:20 -- Seriously bad parenting. He should have been taking her out by now.
- 31:40 -- Seriously bad parenting. She encouraged a fucking hole in their fence.
- Oh, so they're both real and they're neighbours.. I'm confused again.
- 37:20 -- If it's too heavy, then there's no way she can deal with the knockback. He should be giving her a .22, but I suppose there wasn't one handy.
- 39:20 -- It always weirds me out when there are non-survivalists alive so long after an apocalypse. This guy doesn't know how to hunt or trap.
- 41:00 -- No, don't save the guy you have eyes on and who you can cooperate with, protect the little girl you know is already safe.
- 42:10 -- No, don't shoot the guy who is going to turn, or wait for him to collapse so he's not dangerous, leave him alone outside.
- I hear getting your throat ripped out kills you.
- Is there plot to be found in this movie?!
- 45:40 -- Handy that he knows where Harmony is. So the audience still doesn't.
48:10 -- Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa first world waaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Ok this bullshit has to end.