A plague hits New York and then the world, and New York operatives are activated to do stuff and things.
Not bad for a short-ish film. There are some characters who do stuff, and there is some plot-like activity. Recommended for fans of what I call the "ruined world" genre.
- Properly titled The Division: Agent Origins
A live action intro to the universe of Tom Clancy's The Division
- 2:45 -- Shanghai, China - Hong Kong, China - London, England
- 4:00 -- Stash, something akin to a Bug-out bag but left in another location.
- 5:30 -- Prison escape
- 6:00 -- Sleeper agent
- 11:00 -- "Faith No More"
- 15:00 -- It's a woman! So fucking what, equality, bitch. (punch)
- 17:15 -- I see a lit bulb, they had fire. Though the standing water in sprinklers is revolting and almost certainly toxic in some places.
- 18:30 -- Just stand there, shoot them, take cover and wait for your health to go back up on its own.
- 19:00 -- Once driven off, why would anyone keep shooting? I guess for revenge for one of them getting shot..
20:30 -- Why burn someone who has a mask?
- Also, flame throwers spit a liquid out and that coat would have been covered.
24:00 -- Token-girl. Using the 3:1 ratio, I see.
- .. which is totally unrealistic.
- 27:00 -- There wasn't any cover to be had by anyone anywhere.
- 27:30 -- A single grenade would have solved all of this.
28:30 -- Let me get this straight, one of these friendly-sleepers was allowed to have a fucking family?! .. they shouldn't even have familial attachments, if they're expected to drop everything and go do the shit that has to be done.