Stories of people who regard augmenting their bodies as a way of life, whether for artistic reasons or out of pure vanity.
A movie about people who feel so trapped in their body they desperately want to control it. A community that's basically a hugbox that shackles them together for encouragement.
This film contains live surgical and non-surgical procedures performed by trained professionals in an antiseptic environment, using specialized methods, tools, and years of experience. Do not attempt any of this at home as it may cause serious injury or death.
Some of the images you are about to see are graphic in nature and may be shocking to some people, viewing discretion is advised.
- 0:00 -- Jesus, it starts with a legal disclaimer and trigger warning.
- 1:00 -- Steve Haworth, Father of 3D Body Art
- 1:15 -- The Lizardman
- 1:30 -- Dr. Gary Alter - Board Certified Plastic Surgeon & Urologist
- 2:00 -- Pat Blackstorm - Professional Piercer
- 2:15 -- Stalking Cat
- 2:30 -- Jeff Kish - Professional Body Artist
- 2:45 -- NoMan Pan
- 3:00 -- Mike Morris - Professional Bodybuilder
- 3:00 -- Trigger - Professional Piercer
- 3:00 -- I immediately notice people with fucked up names also have fucked up bodies. It's as though their personality is fucked up.
3:20 -- Fakir Mustafar - Father of the Modern Primitive Movement
- Is that a man?
- 4:00 -- Yeah, he's got the lisp.
- 5:30 -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Makeup, Plastic surgery, Addiction
5:45 -- Dr. Julio L. Garcia - Board Certified in Plastic Surgery & Anti-Aging Medicine
- Aesthetic / Cosmetic surgery
- 7:45 -- Liposuction
- 11:00 -- CoRE - Constructs of Ritual Evolution
- 11:00 -- Suspension (body modification)
13:00 -- Allen Falkner - Father of Modern Suspension
Okay, I see where this is going.