A Swedish intelligence agent tracks a missing shipment of arms, uncovering a link to a mercenary organization.
Exceptional. This is not Jame Bond-style, but is a proper adult movie.
- Properly titled: Hamilton: In the Interest of the Nation
- The Swedish title is: Hamilton: I nationens intresse
- I hear this is meant to be a trilogy, but I don't see a third movie.
- 1:30 -- No, he can't ever say anything under any circumstances. It's a very strictly-enforced policy, because in their world, wives can be honey traps.
- 2:15 -- Four months later.
- 4:00 -- "If you trust women, you die poor. If you trust men, you die young."
- 12:00 -- Swedish Military Intelligence and Security Service, Stockholm, Sweden
- 14:00 -- Āwuberē Ethiopia
- 23:30 -- Make up sex.
- 24:00 -- Somalia, Afghanistan
- 28:30 -- Yes, this the reality of it. Highly-trained but no specific experience, first extraordinarily-dangerous and scarring experience, no therapy, exhaustion, and very bad luck.
- 32:15 -- Hahaha.. Sweden is very big on arms trading.
- 36:15 -- Beirut Lebanon
- 43:30 -- I recognize that actor. That's Jason Flemyng, who I primarily know from Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels - (1998 movie). I'm glad he has so much range.
1:13:45 -- Oh, so he has killed people before.