A set of exercises created by practicing psychology clinicians and academics, demonstrated to improve lives.
People who spend time writing carefully about themselves become happier, less anxious and depressed and physically healthier. They become more productive, persistent and engaged in life. This is because thinking about where you came from, who you are and where you are going helps you chart a simpler and more rewarding path through life.
The Past Authoring Program helps you remember, articulate and analyze key positive and negative life experiences.
The Present Authoring Program has two modules. The first helps you understand and rectify your personality faults. The second helps you understand and develop your personality virtues.
The Future Authoring Program helps you envision a meaningful, healthy and productive future, three to five years down the road, and to develop a detailed, implementable plan to make that future a reality.
- Although the main website is fine, the actual inner-website, past the login, is bloody simple to the point of being a really serious unprofessional turn-off.
I really don't like the idea of providing any personal information.
Stage 1 ∞
- When progressing, page titles are "RunItem".
- It made no mention of bookmarking pages. They should not be bookmarked.. there is no need.
After Stage 1, they have a summary concept. Either I don't, or they don't, understand what a summary is. They display all of everything I've written so far..
- I'd expect some kind.. of.. summary. Like a shortform of things. Though I know better, I was half-expecting a person to audit everything or to otherwise be given a simplified form of things.
- The summary having just the simple questions and my answers .. and not having the big descriptions helps.. I guess.
Stage 2 ∞
2.3. Prioritizing Your Goals
- This should be a more trivially re-organizable list, even if it only had up/down buttons and saved with each click. No AJAX is required.