People kill themselves because they're stupid, because hand-waving science and shit.
Firstly, this is not a romance. Lastly, it's shit. Terrible writing for a terrible world with terrible characters.
- 1:30 -- Afterlife
- 1:45 -- Plane (esotericism)
- 3:30 -- See also Christine Chubbuck
- 5:00 -- Already this movie is asking for a huge suspension of disbelief. Fear of the unknown would be enough to dissuade people.
- 6:15 -- Oh yeah, that's safe. Here little girl, have some candy.
- 7:30 -- Neurology
- 8:00 -- Overwhelming, definitive.. what?
- 11:00 -- Hitchhiking
- 11:45 -- Marilyn Monroe
- 13:15 -- "Off to see the wizard" is a reference to The Wizard of Oz
- 14:30 -- I thought that place looked like a mental institution.
16:00 -- Those don't restart hearts.
- Also, I hope he has backups of the critical lifesaving equipment..
- 18:30 -- He can't take it all back, because, as was said before, there was scientific consensus.
- 20:45 -- That's not how a drowning-suicide would work..
- 22:00 -- That audio and video cut was really jarring.
- 29:00 -- What's that, no direct talk about specific people that actually do murder others to help them get to a specific place?
- 32:30 -- Poe(?) as in Edgar Allan Poe?
- 39:00 -- See also Big - (1988 movie)
- 42:45 -- Those are all valid concerns which ought to have been explored long ago.
- 43:00 -- This movie went sideways ever since she declared she wanted to sleep in his room.
- 47:00 -- He's stuck in an infinite loop of his last moments.
- 51:00 -- Why didn't they keep the stretcher he was in?
- 52:30 -- Also contrived. I'm really confused about this movie's writing. I don't understand or empathize with that woman.
- 57:00 -- Okay, so old memories of large impact are replayed.
1:07:30 -- .. because memories are always perfect. Memories of corpses are certainly so.
- 1:10:30 -- Wat. How? What?
1:12:00 -- .. can you.. speak English?
- She was a nurse.
- 1:12:00 -- Called it.
- 1:14:30 -- Or it's been recording idealized memories, or scanning the brain of a corpse gives odd results.
- 1:16:30 -- "You don't have to do this anymore if you don't want to." What does that even mean?!
- 1:18:30 -- What woman would act like that she has children?
- 1:18:45 -- Why is this shaky-cam? Ugh.
- 1:21:15 -- All of this still come across as utter nonsense.
- 1:30:15 -- So much bullshit.
- 1:31:30 -- So he'll constantly loop back into this death loop thing.
- 1:33:30 -- Well okay there stranger.. maybe offer him anti-nausea medication too.
1:34:45 -- See also Groundhog Day - (1993 movie).