I decided to try some wet wipes, with an emphasis on disposability and being scent free and otherwise for delicate skin.
Cottonelle Fresh Care Cleansing Cloths ∞
The clear winner.
- It has a rubber portal through which the cloths pass.
- It closes well.
- It does have the Cottonelle text etc on it, but it's tasteful and even appropriate for a bathroom.
- Properly-folded so they come out nicely, even through the portal.
- The container is wrapped in plastic, but the cloths inside are not. It's possible for the outside plastic to be pierced and the inside cloths to dry out before it's even opened.
There's a definite smell, but it's not bad. For example, it doesn't fill a room with a smell.
- It's not scented, as such, but it has a smell to it.
Kandoo Flushable Cleaning Wipes, sensitive skin ∞
- .. but it's an odd shape.
- Rubberized feet, and a bit around the container.
- Mine didn't perfectly, making me nervous about the wipes drying out.
- There is no portal through which the cloths pass. They are kept in a sealed package inside the box, and the container has a re-usable sticker-like patch which would go over it.
- Seemed a bit fragile to me.
- Properly-folded so they come out nicely.
Equate Fresh Scent Flushable Wipes ∞
- The labels are removable, to make it entirely plain.
- It's the perfect shape for a pencil box!
- They are not folded together properly, so you have to claw them out one at a time. It's extremely hard and annoying. For this alone, I would not recommend getting these, unless you want a great pencil box.