Overall, the movie has a ludicrous plot.. the main motivation is pretty crappy. Everything else is nice, except for the idiot announcer guy.
- Negative how many units of measurement? Kelvin? Sigh..
- 1:08:45 -- That woman is astoundingly cute.
- 1:12:50 -- That's All Night Long by Lionel Richie.
- 1:21:20 -- You see, real units of measurement will be used in the future..
1:48:50 -- No blue blood on it?
- Just seems odd that nobody else on the ship was bright enough to take over to get them all to safety.. or at least try.
- 22:21 -- Ya know, after learning of such a thing from a trusted advisor.. I'd be likely to also send a squad out to protect that ship. I'd also send others to make contact with that race.
- 22:22 -- Ok, what's with the line of doohickys. Not only is it a terrible terrible terrible expenditure of resources to make such things so close together.. but.. it's just a line of them. Space has at least three dimensions.
- 27:10 -- So the genetic information includes badly died hair?
29:20 -- I love the pre-broken glass. Heh.