It's complete crap. Crap. Just crap.
That weapons-controlling woman singularly ruins the entire film. Who in the fwck wrote that crap?!
- I'm tempted to put this far earlier, but they finally tie into the overarching storyline very late in the film.
- Oh fuck, godawful music. Was this the asshole that did the music for A Call To Arms?
- Rangers going after raiders preying on the Alliance.
- Oh god, this is terribad in so many ways.
- Has the Interstellar Alliance.
- Features a new race.
- 0:36:35 -- Evasive manoeuvres. Movie, prepare to suck.
- 0:38:00 -- The new race has new jump technology. Sigh.
- 1:07:50 -- Holy fucking 80s gradeschooler scene.
- 1:23:20 -- "[[en:Butch Cassidy Butch Cassidy] and the "[[en:Sundance Kid Sundance Kid] ("[[en:Butch Cassidy%27s Wild Bunch Butch Cassidy's Wild Bunch]).
- 1:24:00 -- I fucking hate when a "movie" very carefully pats its audience on the head with a thorough explanation. Holy fuck.
- 1:27:30 -- G'Kar was wandering the universe (with Lyta?) for a few years.
1:28:10 -- Oh I see, this new jump animation is new for this film. But. Why?