Relations, and not necessarily romantic relationships.
Relationships might include Love.
- hair > Hair braiding -- Great for polite closeness.
- Massage -- Great for intimacy.
Girls and women lack accountability out of fear.
This page is devoted to wise words on love, and explanations for all those confusing issues which come up in our personal and interpersonal lives.
When it comes down to it, I myself have not insignificant insight into such things, but frankly I am often completely inept at expressing my understanding. I believe in being passionate about being passionate. Do one thing and do it well, so to speak. I find the idea of analyzing my own self to be somewhat.. dirty, if I can put it that way.. untrue is perhaps a better word.
This area may be thought of as an extension of Philosophy and my personal writing. It is meant to contain what insight I happen to have while the muse is strong. Really, I'm just as.. well probably quite a bit more clueless than most people about such things.
This little section didn't get the amount of attention it deserved, mostly because love is a roller coaster without safety devices. =(
- When a girl is out with a 'guyfriend', and the guy is too attentive, such that the girl is effectively warded from even innocent contact with other guys. Such a guy is a 'cockblock'. Examples include a guy who assumes too much of their relationship and is too 'cuddly'. See Hurtbag.
- A person who is emotionally clingy.
Notes on men ∞
Sometimes: "caring" means "helping", requests are submissive and advice is dominance.
- The conspiracy of silence
- Men and personal grooming
Antisocial in the bathroom
- Romantic in the shower?
Connection websites ∞
Relationship Resources ∞
- MarsVenus.com - Dr. John Gray, the author of //Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus - (1992 book)