Our favourite web slinger has relationship problems.
Still quite a good movie. Recommended if you liked the earlier one.
- 5:30 -- He didn't go for the parachute or to confirm the plane was okay. I guess I understand that.
- 6:15 -- Why would the guy be that suicidal? Didn't he have a parachute on? I'm confused.
- 9:15 -- Uranium-238
- 13:45 -- Whoa hey, that webbing wasn't very strong..
- 15:15 -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
- 16:30 -- Dim sum
- 23:45 -- Unnecessary door thing, unnecessary flashback just to pay homage to the earlier movie..
- 32:15 -- Walleye epidermal hyperplasia virus
34:30 -- Oxford
- Congrats on having a vagina. I mean getting a scholarship.
- 36:45 -- This doesn't make any sense.. were those bio-engineered eels?
- 57:15 -- Okay, so he has super-perceptions.. I get that, but he was faster than electricity, or is electro-man wielding super-slow electricity?
- 59:30 -- So he can shoot webs again?
1:11:45 -- What.. the fuck .. kind of bullshit is that?! Haha..
- Also, where can she go?
- 1:26:30 -- Jackson Heights–Roosevelt Avenue/74th Street (New York City Subway)
- 1:31:45 -- What?
- 1:35:00 -- Why wouldn't he try to hide his son as well?
- 1:38:00 -- See also Doctor Manhattan of Watchmen - (2009 movie)
- 1:42:15 -- That was a glimpse of Doctor Octopus' arms. I didn't bother looking through the rest of the stuff.
- 1:43:30 -- I would have shot him, but I'm not particularly nice.
- 1:55:00 -- I don't understand the physics behind him surviving.
- 2:04:00 -- What happened to the bad guy?
- 2:10:00 -- "Take cover".. haha, there's no cover.
- 2:10:30 -- Why are people watching?
2:11:45 -- Rhino guns them down, roll credits.