A breakthrough in rapid genetics-alteration has unintended side-effects.
I'm fond of the earlier ones, but I think they get classed as "nostalgia". This is a very good movie, and that's likely enhanced by Emma Stone, who is incredibly attractive in dress, appearance and action.
- 1:00 -- Is this going to go over the whole birth of a superhero stuff? God, reboots of reboots of reboots all with the same introduction.
- 2:15 -- How could he not have heard anything? It looks like the room was tossed.
- 3:30 -- I don't have a flag in my memory that says I watched this, but I remember this. How odd.
- 24:45 -- Coney Island
- 25:00 -- All of these incredibly not subtle things really suck. Spider-Man - (2002 movie) was way the fuck better.
- 30:00 -- The coffee thing was shown in Heat - (1995 movie)
- 32:45 -- The two notebooks between him and the mirror are likely not Moleskine, as the texture seems wrong as though they are soft-cover. The smaller one seems a bit too thick. Why do I know this? I know things.
- 41:00 -- Fred and Wilma are references to The Flintstones - (1960 show)
- 45:15 -- He dropped his beer.
- 46:00 -- He has a phone on him.
- 56:00 -- So those webs aren't sticky?
- 58:15 -- The fucking Brooklyn accent is annoying as hell.
- 1:07:15 -- Tweaking, being used as a drug reference.
- 1:10:45 -- Man she's incredibly pretty in every scene.
- 1:17:00 -- All other cars catch on fire.
- 1:18:00 -- Williamsburg Bridge
- 1:18:15 -- This scene is brought to you by Tropicana Products' orange juice.
- 1:23:45 -- "Do I look like the mayor of Tokyo to you?" is a reference to the Godzilla franchise.
- 1:24:00 -- Bad dubbing.
- 1:36:45 -- How come that glass didn't break?
- 1:38:00 -- Why would he take his mask off?
- 1:45:30 -- Bang. Roll credits.
- 1:46:15 -- Bromochlorodifluoromethane fire extinguisher.
- 1:47:30 -- Why not kill her?
1:48:45 -- So he gets a ride from a police helicopter..
- 1:50:00 -- See look, there's a helicopter.
- 1:54:45 -- Gotta love those infinite-ammo shotguns.
- 2:06:00 -- Why ever would Flash work that way?
2:08:00 -- Directed by Marc Webb.. haha