At the bottom left and right are clickable areas for the left and right mouse button. Yes, they click. There are no special touchpad areas which have additional functionality, such as a right-hand side scroll area.
- Select an item: Tap on the touchpad.
Tap-and-drag: Tap on the touchpad, lift your finger, and tap again to "hold" the left mouse button down
- Scroll: Place two fingers on the touchpad and slide horizontally or vertically.
- Zoom in or out: Place two fingers on the touchpad and pinch in or stretch out.
Show more commands (similar to
right-click): Tap the touchpad with two fingers.
- See all open windows: Place three fingers on the touchpad and swipe them away from you.
- Show the desktop: Place three fingers on the touchpad and swipe them towards yourself.
- Switch between open windows: Place three fingers on the touchpad and swipe right or left.
Open Cortana: Tap three fingers on the touchpad.
- Open action center: Tap four fingers on the touchpad.
Switch virtual desktops: Place four fingers on the touchpad and swipe right or left.
- I invert two-finger swipe up/down so they work like a scroll wheel.