- https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/touch-gestures-for-windows-a9d28305-4818-a5df-4e2b-e5590f850741 [ 1 ] was https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/touchpad-gestures-for-windows-a9d28305-4818-a5df-4e2b-e5590f850741 [ 2 ] was https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/touchpad-gestures-for-windows-10-a9d28305-4818-a5df-4e2b-e5590f850741 [ 3 ] was https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4027871/windows-10-touchpad-gestures
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/surface/surface-touchpad-use-and-settings-6c32fd32-23f4-c2d3-a3f9-cfc70feff233 [ 4 ] was https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4023466/surface-touchpad-use-and-settings
At the bottom left and right are clickable areas for the left and right mouse button. Yes, they click. There are no special touchpad areas which have additional functionality, such as a right-hand side scroll area.
- Select an item:
tapon the touchpad.
tapon the touchpad, lift your finger, and
tapagain to "hold" the left mouse button down
- Scroll: Place two fingers on the touchpad and slide horizontally or vertically.
- Zoom in or out: Place two fingers on the touchpad and pinch in or stretch out.
Show more commands (similar to
right-click): Tap the touchpad with two fingers.
- See all open windows: Place three fingers on the touchpad and swipe them away from you.
- Show the desktop: Place three fingers on the touchpad and swipe them towards yourself.
- Switch between open windows: Place three fingers on the touchpad and swipe right or left.
Open Cortana: Tap three fingers on the touchpad.
- Open action center: Tap four fingers on the touchpad.
Switch virtual desktops: Place four fingers on the touchpad and swipe right or left.
- I invert two-finger swipe up/down so they work like a scroll wheel.