A federal agent is pulled into a terrorism investigation, gaining access to a new field of surveillance technology.
A fantastic movie all around.
properly titled Déjà Vu
- 7:45 -- Aah, a flip phone! :)
- 12:30 -- I'm surprised that stutter wasn't re-shot.
- 13:00 -- ATF
- 15:00 -- Katrina
- 21:45 -- That's quite a mess on the street. Was there a festival or something?
- 26:15 -- PETN
- 28:15 -- He should confirm it's his partner's car.
- 32:45 -- (named after Snow White)
- 51:15 -- Cambridge
- 52:00 -- Einstein-Rosen Bridge (Wormhole)
- 52:30 -- Blame Canada
- 53:45 -- Hash
- 54:30 -- Wheeler boundary
- 56:15 -- Branching-universe theory
- 58:30 -- "I need more cowbell"
- 1:03:00 -- Someone squealing away in a car would attract enough attention to appear like it's being stolen..
- 1:04:15 -- I guess they put it on a swivel for the driver to use it too, but that's really odd.
- 1:07:15 -- How does he know the express way parallels the road? I thought that guy wasn't local.
- 1:07:45 -- Why is everybody shouting? Artificial excitement.
- 1:09:00 -- It can be powered with just the backpack? Wow.
- 1:10:30 -- It's too bad they didn't think about sending more messages back, perhaps to the proper guy this time.
- 1:14:45 -- Did you just assume his gender? That's racist.
- 1:20:30 -- K-Y, and a reference to prison rape which is casual misandry.
1:27:45 -- Fat Tuesday
- Oh, so there was a festival
- 1:32:00 -- Wouldn't the blood under her fingernails burn away with everything else?
- 1:35:30 -- That spare truck was the one he shot out from to shoot the partner.
- 1:41:30 -- The bad guy still knows where she lives. All he needed to do was drive past to see the other vehicle.
- 1:43:15 -- It makes no sense that the police would be so incompetent as to tip the guy off and have him set off the bomb there. Firstly, the police aren't stupid. Secondly, it hasn't been established that the guy is suicidal.
1:52:00 -- She should have been riddled with bullets.