It's not possible to summarize this movie, as it's a finale to Stargate SG-1 - (1997-2007 show).
- It feels really weird watching this movie because the actual SG-1 series is over.
2:00 -- Narration.
- Millions of years ago, in a distant galaxy...
- 4:15 -- The ruins of Dakara. Present day.
- 6:00 -- Oh, they maintain continuity with the streak of white (which is fucking ugly) in Tilk.
- 32:00 -- The Vatican.
- 37:15 -- Transport the dude into the brig.
- 53:15 -- Shoot the guy.
1:10:15 -- Why is he travelling?
- 1:10:45 -- Oh.
- 1:25:15 -- So wasn't their ship under attack? I was hoping it would be something cool like the Replicators upgrading the ship to defend themselves against the Ori ships, then be defeated, leaving a wounded but upgraded ship.
- 1:27:30 -- How can they take that many hits in the first place?
- 1:35:15 -- See also Reformation.
1:37:30 -- Why would they make the suggestion that things continue, if the show has concluded? That seems a little stupid..