An everyday man is caught in the crossfire of a murder, and learns that he has become a player in its coverup.
A decent enough bubblegum movie.
God created man in His own image, and behold,
it was very good. And the evening and the morning
were the sixth day.
- 2:00 -- Oh my, is that hologram the guy from Andromeda - (2000 show)?
- 5:30 -- Casual misandry.
- 9:30 -- Oh my, I recognize that one guy from here and there.
- 10:45 -- Oh I'll count that as another instance of casual misandry.
- 11:00 -- Since the comment about replacing the old remote, I assumed something would go wrong with the new one.
- 21:00 -- "I might be back" is a take on The Terminator - (1984 movie)
- 21:00 -- Oh my god, that's a little ugly Greta Thunberg.
- 29:00 -- For a while I've been wondering why the automated systems of the newer car don't force them to a stop.
- 24:00 -- Oh my, that is the guy from Andromeda - (2000 show)?
- 42:45 -- Why would he have new hair again? Why would piercings look that normal that soon?
- 45:30 -- Oh my. She reminds me a lot of the woman from Weird Science - (1985 movie).
- 1:01:30 -- How come they never camped out at his business or his business partners' place?
- 1:27:15 -- Where did he get the weapon skills from? Something was hinted at during the bomb-making, but it was vague..
- 1:29:00 -- They could also clone his family, or the boss again. Also why wouldn't the recording be encrypted or some such?
- 1:49:00 -- I guess this movie would have gone over its "fuck" quota; it had no more fucks to give.
1:56:45 -- Seizure warning.