See also DownThemAll! AntiContainer
I will forever think of this addon as "down the mall".
I use this addon for bulk downloading and not for individual file saves. It is a horrible pig when its dialog is running.
- On restart, it opens a new tab with about:downthemall
This extension is a nice idea, but it will not work with some file sharing hosts, sometimes requiring the user sit through a cooldown for a failed download.
If a filename already exists:
- BAD DEFAULT - The entire point of this thing is to run unattended. Having it stop in the middle of a long list of downloads is really stupid. Renaming is safe enough.
When downloads are complete:
[_] Play a sound when all downloads are complete
- It's enough to have the window automatically close. Which reminds me..
[x] Close DownTheMall when downloads are complete
[x] Record and list (Flash) videos
- [x] Start minimized
[_] Show download tooltips
[_] Add DownThemAll! to the 'Save File' window
- [_] DownThemAll!
[_] dTa OneClick!
The tools menu is a complete mess as it is. I remove all entries because I keep the icons handy. It's technically _more_ clutter, but I've grown used to it. Perhaps I'll change my mind at some point.
- [_] DownThemAll!
- [_] dTa OneClick!
- [_] dTa! Manager
[x] Hide this menu
Concurrent Downloads 
- Retry each [1 Minute]
Max. Retries [Unlimited]
- Why not say "Maximum Retries"? There's plenty of space.
Number of Entries to Keep - 0
TODO - This list needs heavy tweaking. There are a LOT more items which should be added.
- Also bring anything added to the attention of the developers.
Advanced download control ∞
Max. Number of Segments Per Download: [1 / Disabled]
- Why does this item have a colon and the rest do not?
Download Timeout After [15 Minutes]
[_] User must confirm removal of downloads
File Permissions > Group members may
- Good enough that I've repeatedly donated to this project.
- Be able to click a checkbox on the left of an item in the list, and then hold shift and click another to select a range of items at the same time.
- Seems to be really horrific on CPU usage. My computer is notably slower when running this.
Video DownloadHelper can also download groups of pictures, but I like DownThemAll! more.