TODO - Try harder to get this working in Pale Moon.
2015-05-21 - UnPlug 2.058 is broken in Pale Moon 25.4.1 (x64) so I've stopped using it for now.
Note that the developers recommend more regularly updated but not reviewed by volunteers at Mozilla Add-Ons. https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/2254/versions/ I do not use it, as I feel the reviewed one is safer and is very regularly updated.
- [_] Add link in tools menu
- [_] Add link in context (right-click) menu
- [_] Add to Add-Ons bar (status bar)
[x] Add toolbar button
- REQUEST - 2.056 - Upon restarting, the UnPlug configuration dialog appears. This is intrusive, don't do it.
BUG - 2.056 - Within the configuration dialog, at "About UnPlug", it says "UnPlug 2.044 beyoglu (undefined) at its bottom-left. This version number is incorrect.
Pale Moon-specific notes ∞
2015-05-21 - Pale Moon lists UnPlug as both Pending and WONTFIX.
I cannot get it to display its icon in my toolbar.
- When I attempted this, it deleted all items from my toolbar and placed its icon in the status bar. I am not able to reproduce this effect.
- I am not able to make the icon reappear no matter what combination of options I try.