It's a really convoluted shit of a movie; just pass.
- 1:15 -- Kookum(?)
3:00 -- I recognize Tommie-Amber Pirie from somewhere..
- Checking through her credits, it must be from Killjoys - (2015 show).
- 7:15 -- And revisit old traumas!
- 9:00 -- Budget Rent a Car logo at the bottom-right.
- 19:45 -- Yes, I also thought of Through the Looking-Glass - (1871 book), by Lewis Carroll when I saw the password.
- 20:30 -- Oh man, the B-movie random keyboard slapping.
- 29:45 -- What? God this movie is just terrible.
- 30:45 -- So what actually was the password?
43:15 -- What? None of this makes any fucking sense.. this movie is so god damned bad.
Okay this just stops now. I've seen 90s pulp sci-fi TV that's better.