A group of people grow old and die in eight days (somehow), and have been sending people on a quest to open a distant doorway which will (somehow) return a normal timeline to them.
This is a science fiction 1980s movie in the same sense as Dune - (1984 movie) is; it's confusing when it's not abstract and thoroughly old-looking.
Note that it itself says it's 1983 even though IMDB says it's 1984.
- 8:30 -- The teaching and learning haven't been explained well.. not even in a superficial science-fiction way. Everyone is acting so slowly and ritualistically, which takes away from the idea of the haste of their lives.
9:30 -- Each attempt out there should have been a small group, each leaving the way easier for the next people. Markers, paths, supplies, writing, and more.
- Some should return back to report and make each iteration more effective.
- 11:00 -- Everything is too dark.
- 13:30 -- He isn't sandy at all..
- 16:00 -- Odd muted effect.
22:30 -- What is that platform? Why did it slide out?
The fuck is all this? This is just terrible..
The IMDB description is strange.. there is no hint of a spacecraft, a wreck, an alien planet or anything.. it's just one odd movie.