Adventurers find a cave system where time inside is slowed.
All in all it's pretty weak.
- 1:30 -- Narration.
- 6:00 -- He should throw something.
9:45 -- Umm, why are they taking that kid? Why why? What the fuck?
- What the fuck is with the creepyness.
- 12:00 -- I guess it has to be said: Furby
12:15 -- The Goonies - (1985 movie)
- Furby is said to look like the character Chunk from that movie.
- 27:45 -- All of this talking is a fucking waste of time.
- 28:15 -- Why the fuck is she using all those lights?
- 28:15 -- Blair Witch
- 33:00 -- The accent seems to be an attempt at Steve Irwin via The Crocodile Hunter - (1996 show).
- 34:30 -- I'm confused. All but one of them died at the hands of the natives or returned empty handed. So this means that one of them .. did not die at the hands of the natives and returned full-handed?
- 40:30 -- I wonder if they can throw the beacon up..
- 41:15 -- Shouldn't she have something wrapped around her knees so she can use them?
- 48:00 -- So about the space station?
- 52:15 -- They should comment about how loud they've been.
- 1:06:45 -- Maybe drag him to the fountain of youth?
- 1:07:00 -- Is nobody looking for the suit-guy?
- 1:08:00 -- Maybe send some people up?
- 1:08:30 -- Does the cowboy have extra rounds on him?
- 1:12:45 -- I know, just hang out and waste time and don't try to heal him..
- 1:13:30 -- Is that water they're pouring the elixir?
- 1:16:00 -- The Flintstones - (1960 show)
1:19:30 -- Why would far-future people discern archaic and very-archaic ancestors?
.. man I would rather see the movie that continued off of this one.