Some astronomy nerds do karaoke while testing out prototype equipment.
A patient, character-based, drama which makes the best of a low budget with great acting and a fantastic mood.
- Was briefly on Wikipedia, see Cosmos_(2019_film)
Had a draft on Wikipedia for a while, see Draft:Cosmos_(2019_film)
- 56:30 -- I might excuse him for not recording the two previous times, but this time? Maybe he was in shock.
1:25:15 -- So the blocked visual was because there's a UFO right there. I wondered that right from the odd "glitch" from earlier.
- I figured a long while ago that the narrow beam was because it was pointed immediately at them.
- 1:41:15 -- Humans created a burst of radio emissions over quite a number of years before going comparably "dark" when switching to digital.
- 1:46:15 -- They've got the car battery, is that useful?
1:47:15 -- Perhaps they could leave everything behind? Where are they anyway?
- Fuck man, leave the tripods behind..
- 1:51:00 -- For fuck's sake leave it behind..
- 1:53:00 -- Maybe roll a window down?
- 1:55:30 -- Pelican Products
- 1:56:30 -- Why is the battery draining so quickly?
- 1:58:00 -- Partial data is still useful.
- 1:59:00 -- Maybe .. drive over there?