A father and son accidentally create a time machine, causing a loop of events.
Great in every respect! It's quite simple at it's core, but it's very watchable and definitely recommended for fans of time travel movies.
- 2:00 -- What a rustic setting and a high-tech monitor.
- 4:15 -- No, unplug it.
- 7:00 -- Why wouldn't he put the pig down with the other one?
- 8:00 -- Vespa
- 13:15 -- I do mean to insult that man's taste when I say he should have higher standards.
- 14:30 -- Vespas don't have keys?
- 17:30 -- I think this refers to Nikola Tesla
- 18:00 -- Fair use
- 30:00 -- Every time travel movie I've seen.
- 40:00 -- So what was that about them locking themselves in? He just slid the door closed.
- 45:00 -- It either gets worse each time he goes through the portal or he just got hit in the head with a shovel recently.
- 56:15 -- The machine has been turning off and on repeatedly since the beginning.
- 1:06:45 -- I was willing to forgive the other occurrence, but this dubbing is absolutely awful.
1:13:00 -- Did he just leave his girlfriend behind with no explanation?