A man sleeping in his clothes on a couch with a gun for some reason becomes embroiled in a time travel experiment by Soviets that keeps spawning closed time loops.
Although this movie works, even time travel can't make communism work.
- 2:30 -- God this is tedious.
- 3:30 -- The fuck happened? There's no way he could have tripped someone, and there's no explanation for the blood on him.
- 5:45 -- Do people have a rod just installed there like that for no reason?
- 14:00 -- He wouldn't say "The Ukraine".
22:15 -- Maybe he should shower.
- 23:00 -- Or bathe I guess. He doesn't seem to have a shower.
- 24:15 -- Czech language
- 33:00 -- Oh god, Sophie Wilson can't be this absolutely abysmal an actor; the writing for this character must be atrocious. If so, the blame would then fall on Magdalena Drahovska.
- 57:30 -- No, it wasn't Stalin it was Lennin
- 59:30 -- Mikhail Gorbachev (Irina Mikhailovna Gorbacheva-Virganskaya)
- 1:00:00 -- Bad-actor still has a terrible wig.
- 1:16:30 -- Chernobyl disaster
1:19:15 -- London 2029.
- With glasses that don't fit.
1:22:00 -- I don't understand this ending.