View the list of virtual desktops
- .. or, by default, the taskbar has an icon for this on its left side. Personally, I find this cluttering and removed it.
Create a virtual desktop
- .. or, Win-tab and then click the + at the bottom-right.
- This will automatically switch you to that new desktop.
Switch to a virtual desktop
- Note: That additional virtual desktop needs to exist first.
- Win-tab, and then click on one of the virtual desktops at the bottom.
- Ctrl-Win-cursor left/right
Close a virtual desktop
- Win-tab, hover over one of the items at the bottom, and click its top-right x.
Move an application from one virtual desktop to another.
- Win-tab, and then drag-and-drop an application, from the top area, into the virtual desktop of your choice, in the bottom area.
- Win-tab, right-click an application > move to, and select the desktop to move it to.
- Note: There is no hotkey for this that I know of.