This may take me quite some time to read through.
A classic work combining classic works.
I bought this because it's considered one of the great works of literature and has survived into common culture. Though I can see why this would have been popular at the time, especially thanks to the forward saying that the brief writing style was rare, I don't yet see why this would appeal to today's person. Perhaps it's just me, but so far I find the writing style rather insulting.
- 1887 - A Study in Scarlet
- 1890 - The Sign of the Four
- 1892 - The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes
- 1893 - The Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes
- 1902 - The Hound of the Baskervilles
- 1904 - The Return of Sherlock Holmes
- 1908 - The Adventure of Wisteria Lodge
- Sherlock Holmes
- Arthur Conan Doyle
- Properly titled The Illustrated Sherlock Holmes Treasury - Revised & Expanded
- ISBN 0-517-43614-0
ISBN 0-517-43614-2 (lib. ed.)
- Library edition?