People abandon Earth to flee to Mars, and a ship of three are sent with supplies to aid in recolonization.
I couldn't get 20 minutes in because of the acting.
- Oh the teeth on that woman (Dawn).
- "Lab apple" wouldn't be much of a concept for people born 330 years after Mars colonization.
- How come Dawn and dude could be arguing and other woman wouldn't come in then, but came in when she hallucinated.
- The acting seems sub-par to me.
- Oh gods the flashback type stuff annoys me.
- With three people, this is pretty bland.
- Hmm, waiting until 30, that sounds a lot like other population or resource-constraint movies that send people away.
- Just how big is the ship? For three people, she sure has a lot of space.
Why would a few days be fucking people over like that? I bet it's because they're 30.
Okay, I'm going to stop now.. the acting is just too bad.