Five young scientists invent a technology to teleport to some other world, but there are terrible consequences.
An adequate movie. Recommended if you're already into this class of movie. Apparently this superhero retardation is now an entire class of movie. God dammit this is some lazy bullshit.
Stylized as Fant4stic
- No, really.
- I'm not sure if this is actually done in print with text or only with that image/logo.
- Honest Trailer
Follows Fantastic Four - (2007 movie)
- 1:00 -- Oyster Bay has several locations in the USA.
- Teleportation, Quantum teleportation
- 4:30 -- Electric power conversion
- 6:50 -- Right there, on the right, it shows a device on the pole that's supposed to prevent surges like that, though. Or do I misunderstand?
- 7:20 -- "You're insane". Called it.
- 10:30 -- Aaaand who are you?
- 10:50 -- Your daughter?
- 11:50 -- When will they call the best friend dead weight?
- Called it.
- 13:20 -- Turns a corner and sees a woman.
- Called it.
- 14:10 -- Pattern recognition
- 17:30 -- Oh, throw in a girl as an incentive.
- 19:15 -- "It's complicated" .. what is this, a Facebook profile?
- 19:30 -- "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." -- Albert Einstein
- 20:45 -- Why does the world needs saving?
- 23:00 -- Car tuning, Street racing
- 29:00 -- Predictable love triangle is predictable.
- 30:00 -- Zero workplace safety.
- 31:00 -- Animal testing
- 31:40 -- Shouldn't they be keeping the glasses on? Isn't the module coming back?
- 32:40 -- Oh. Called it?
- So the ape dies or mutates later.. after the developers go through? Also, I guess the developers going through is just.. a thing?
- Oh, I know Michael B. Jordan from Chronicle (2012).
- Not going through, called it. So they'll be all renegade and go through on their own.
- 38:45 -- She stops it. So she can go through instead of Victor.
- I didn't call it.
- So who did they expect to bring them back? Or is that automated? That wasn't established.
- 41:30 -- It was a bad filmmaking decision to cover their faces.
- 41:50 -- How much air do they have?
- Where did they get the climbing gear? Yeargh is this going to continue like this?
- 43:15 -- Oh, it gives way? Uh.. like quicksand? I would have gotten a sample from the earth by the pod and then fled.
- Alive, wut?
- 43:50 -- No expenditure? Wut?
- 46:40 -- I would have had a mini black hole with green shine and stuff, had them thrown away, and then her sucked in and suspended before it sucked them all in and collapsed.
- 48:25 -- Area 57
- 53:30 -- Oh this military bases with their hinged vents.
- 54:45 -- If only they had a psychologist.
- 56:10 -- Is he chewing gum during a presentation?
- 1:02:40 -- Well now, he looks different. All squinty and different.
- Oh, neato.
- 1:06:10 -- Uh, he can be knocked out?
- I'm really confused as to how he is still wearing the remnants of the suit.
- 1:07:45 -- Ben should have a military tattoo spraypainted on his arm.
- 1:09:00 -- Aren't they being recorded? I saw the red light of a camera a moment ago.
- 1:10:00 -- They could give him some clothes or something.
- 1:13:00 -- Things broke apart, so they would have shifted to a new landing site if they could.. right?
- Where'd he get the cloak and hood from?
- So I assume he doesn't need to eat or drink, and possibly breathe.
- 1:21:00 -- "With great power comes great responsibility"..
- 1:27:00 -- But he's not stronger than all of us.
- Called it. Fucking learn to write, Hollywood.
- 1:29:00 -- Fire? I was born of this!
- 1:29:50 -- Yay, we saved the wo-- oh. Well, most of it.
1:32:45 -- I know, let's call ourselves Fant4stic! =/
[ + ]