An assassin, that everyone knows, does some assassiny things but everyone knows him.
This is basically a long intro to a video game. While not bad, it's not good. It is rife with over-acting and it felt confused to me. I didn't stay interested.
I see there are other shorts, but I'm not going to watch them.
- This is a series of three short films.
- This is the actual series, not the CGI one.
The CGI series is:
Properly titled Assassin's Creed: Lineage.
I saw all three stitched together.
- 0:10 -- Too dark.
- 0:15 -- Florence, 1476
- 1:00 -- Too dark.
- 2:50 -- I'm not watching this too-dark piece of shit. I switched to another source, maybe that'll help.
- 4:15 -- I'm batman.
- 4:30 -- Pallazzo di Lorenzo de' Medici
- 7:05 -- He's definitely not evil.
- 7:20 -- Not English, not subtitled.
- 8:00 -- Why repeat this?
- So basically all of this torture was for nothing.. even with the warning they couldn't help.
- 10:30 -- So everyone was okay with some random guy running in and joining the fray?
- 11:40 -- Fuck off, narrator.
- 12:20 -- This is tiring.
- 12:30 -- Venice
- 13:50 -- .. repetition.
- 15:20 -- Stabbed in the arm and still okay?
- 15:40 -- .. bits of narration overtop?
- 17:10 -- Sound issues. I assume this copy is messed up..
- I wouldn't trust the advisor to this sort of task.
- 19:50 -- If this is a family of assassins, then his son would have been in training from a very young age.
- Omg I had a shitty copy trying to play in the background.
- 21:00 -- Called it?
- 21:40 -- Rome
- 24:00 -- The priest reminds me of someone..
- 28:00 -- I'm confused as to why a man in his position wouldn't have a line of crossbowmen, proper military people or mercenaries. This looks like a street gang.
- 28:50 -- He pulls out a sword, walks over and kills Giovanni. Roll credits.
- 29:20 -- But it did pierce his lung. It's probably dead anyway.
- 32:00 -- So. His son did a shit job of getting rid of or delaying those men.
32:45 -- Something in mind? Like kidnapping his wife and killing his son, perhaps? Just saying..