A hipster, suffering from blackouts and hallucinations, .. aww fuck it, I can't watch this garbage.
I hate the style and want to slap the shit out of the actors stupid faces, and if there's a plot I'm sure I wouldn't like it.
- 0:00 -- It opens with a cheezy 8-bit-esque music.
- 0:30 -- Toronto, Canada
- 0:45 -- Dating a highschool girl.
- 1:15 -- Holy shit these look like a bunch of manufactured people.
- 1:30 -- What's with the Mario Bros. background music? I hope this movie isn't trying to cash in on nostalgia, because it's already acting like a little angsty kids movie. This isn't a Disney flick where they have to somehow also entertain adults.
- 2:30 -- The Legend of Zelda, Tetris
- 2:45 -- What in the fuck, is this a live-action comic book?
- 3:00 -- And the sound fucks up. Why do American movies have such shitty sound balance?
- 6:45 -- Oh my god, get these fucking children's graphics the fuck out of my movie.
- 7:30 -- Pac-Man
8:15 -- Goodwill Industries
- Oh it's the fashion of yesteryear. Has this fashion style been recycled, again?
- 9:30 -- Fuck man. What the actual fuck.
- 16:45 -- The sound chiming as Wallace is shouted awake is, if I'm not mistaken, the original Windows 3.1 startup sound.
- 16:45 -- The AOL "You've got mail"
- 17:45 -- I thought his place was a no-girls zone.
- 18:45 -- All of these blackouts are fucking annoying.
19:45 -- The background music is from the original Zelda.
What the fuck is going on? Screw this..