Something about a coronation, a dragon, a prophesy, a paladin and probably some other stuff.
A solid story, executed well, but something about it seems off to me. Perhaps it's a budget issue. I'd bet the high-budget films have spoiled things for the others. Recommended (only) for fantasy fiction enthusiasts.
Properly titled The Crown and the Dragon - The Paladin Cycle
This movie was randomly suggested by IMDB.
- 11:30 -- Birds can act like that?
- 14:45 -- Some back, you saved me.. I must fall in love with you!
- 16:30 -- Wut. Is he like the batman of paladins or something?
- 18:00 -- This needs subtitles.
- 19:15 -- I love this guy.
25:00 -- She was holding the thi-- wow, she looks good wet.
- Oh, it floated away for a moment.
29:10 -- Presumably he also had a sword cached.
- Also, she's all clean now, yay!
31:45 -- Where'd she get the lipstick from?
- I think I recognize that actor.
- 33:00 -- +1 for slow dancing to bagpipes.
- 36:15 -- Hmm, no I don't recognize that actor.
- 36:30 -- No wait, I do!
- 41:00 -- Bathing porn.
- 57:30 -- This is way hotter than Conan's resurrection.
- 1:02:45 -- Why was she kept alive?
- 1:03:30 -- That was a mortal wound. The sort he might have been able to get back to the house but nowhere else.
- 1:03:45 -- Wow that's a great costume.
- 1:08:45 -- Aww, I think I don't know that actor after all.
1:10:00 -- Can't she fight for herself?
- She's untrained, but perhaps there's some magical paladin power or some such. Sailor Moon-style.
- 1:12:00 -- But. But. The mortal wound.
1:15:15 -- I myself wondered if he would sacrifice himself for her freedom.
- His shift in attitude doesn't make sense to me.
- Sortof called it, I guess.
- 1:22:45 -- How is he running?!
1:27:00 -- I think this movie doesn't know what a paladin is.