- It turns out that Slackware mostly checks all the boxes, but also that I'm pretty easy to please.
- Again, I wish I knew about isohybrid during my three or more rounds of distribution-testing.
Updated Linux distributions to make a nice table.
- A table with two entries, but it's still pretty.
- Figured out the CSS for a horizontal scroll bar.
style="display: block; overflow-x: auto;
- Figured out the CSS to have lines not wrap at whitespace.
- Slackware and Lubuntu were updated with this table. I wish there were a simple way to avoid this duplication, but .. such is life. This isn't a wiki. Well it is, but it's not supposed to be. Screw you and your "rules".
- Updated various /tag/linux-software+live items with new (for them) tags:
- loved, which is to tag items which I consider mandatory.
- Also, /tag/linux-software+zombie+loved does exist, for those tools I consider mandatory to have "somewhere", usually on a LiveUSB stick for emergencies.
- Had I known about boot-repair back then, I could have properly tested many of these.
- DOSEMU's vga font was created, but back-dated to be alongside its peers since it's been in my toolkit since well before this blog.
Chipping away at the various programs I'm getting working under Slackware. I have some notes I have to clean up and post online.