- Hide reputation, loot, currency, experience and gold messages. You can hide all the junk loot messages generated by the group, yourself or both. You may even set a item quality limit to what is hidden or not.
- You can group up several messages and generate a report of all changes that have happened in a specific time interval or after combat has ended. This helps avoid spam during fights.
- Pet Battle messages can be neatly summarized. Hover tooltips when you mouse over hyperlinks in the chat. Class coloring of names.
2016-07-23 - git-f213066 on World of Warcraft 7 (Legion) 7.0.3 (22248)
- Still throws an error. Disabling it for now.
2016-07-19 - (version not recorded) on World of Warcraft 7 (Legion) 7.0.3 (22248)
- Did not work.
2016-07-18 - (version not recorded) on World of Warcraft 6 (WoD)
- This, and earlier versions, worked just fine before World of Warcraft 7 (Legion). No notes were taken.