Leftovers from a previous movie come back to haunt The Avengers, who tear themselves apart because they lack conflict resolution skills.
Another superzero movie. Only good if you're not just into this genre, but into this series. Other movies set in this universe must be watched to appreciate some of this one.
Properly titled Captain America: Civil War
- 2:00 -- A motorcycle can't push a car off of the road, unless the driver freaked out. Even if he shoved it, his motorcycle has less weight and it would be moved.
- 3:00 -- Lagos, Nigeria
- 8:15 -- She was so dead. Oh so very very dead.
- 12:30 -- Birth of a superhero, she learns to make hard choices.
- 14:00 -- Wow he's done up to look young.
- 15:00 -- MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) mission statement (archive)
- 19:00 -- Wakanda is fictional.
- 35:00 -- Vienna, Austria
- 39:00 -- What's-her-face would have had a call, and wouldn't have needed to watch television to learn of this.
- 43:00 -- Bucharest, Romania
- 44:00 -- Did he say German special forces? In Romania?
- 45:15 -- The grenade would do even more damage in a downward direction, easily destroying the floor.
- 49:30 -- The Winter Soldier wasn't that far ahead. Why can't a car catch up?
- A row of barrels of water is very effective at stopping a car.
- 54:30 -- Berlin, Germany
- 58:00 -- Olive branch
- 1:03:30 -- Was that a city grid that got disrupted? Because it would have to be next to their facility for it to work, and if it did then their electronics would be fried.
- 1:06:30 -- Why wouldn't The Winter Soldier just turn around and kill the dude with the bird suit?
- 1:18:00 -- Macintosh, I noticed that before it was brought up.
- 1:18:00 -- Onesie
- 1:25:00 -- Volkswagen Beetle
- 1:30:30 -- Casual misandry.
- 1:31:00 -- Casual destruction of property.
- 1:31:30 -- Did Cap's shield just get dented?
- 1:33:00 -- The dude with the arm could easily pull the floor up and sort of free himself.
- 1:39:00 -- I'm confused about Vision being absent.
- 1:43:00 -- Iron Man telling Spider Man that he's done, when he himself has multiple contusions.
- 1:54:30 -- What's that, systems were down just as Stark was visiting the prisoners? Surely this can't be related.
- 2:02:00 -- I wondered why there would be a camera at that position.
- 2:11:30 -- Stark's father made that shield? I don't remember that. Indeed there are bits and pieces of this movie which don't make any sense outside the context of this franchise. That's bad movie making.
- 2:14:00 -- Fuck off, old man. Get the fuck out of these movies. It was nice the first time, and now it ruins everything.
- 2:15:00 -- Who could get down there to that submarinal prison?
2:17:00 -- So I assume the significant resources of the king were put to task to rescue the other people?
So the traumatic experiences could be purged from The Winter Soldier, right?