College students LARPing as revolutionaries set a hacker up, but he causes a shitstorm in an agent training prison.
This is pretty good. It's essentially a Dutch revisitation of the concepts in the French movie La Femme Nikita - (1990 movie) La Femme Nikita[doesn't exist]. It's straightforward and so it seems fairly low budget.
See also La Femme Nikita - (1990 movie)
Its leader, Prime Minister Sassen, places
order and security above everything else.
Only few oppose his reign
- 2:00 -- I find it curious that sound isn't overwhelming him. The music makes it seem like he's able to hear.
- 3:00 -- The tone (audio) seems to indicate his muted hearing.
- 4:15 -- Wouldn't they have tasers?
- 4:15 -- I like that they subtitled "stop".
- 13:00 -- Oh the pretty girls, using men.
- 14:00 -- Nazism
- 22:30 -- See also La Femme Nikita - (1990 movie)
- 24:15 -- This music is awesome.
- 27:15 -- How long has he been there?
- 34:40 -- DNS spoofing
- 40:00 -- What about their families? In totalitarian regimes, families would also effectively be hostage.
- 42:00 -- Isn't she basically the only girl there?
- 44:15 -- Why would he have been so stupid as to say that?
- 44:30 -- I guess he's not bright in terms of security, because that instructor wouldn't have been locked in their room with them.
- 52:45 -- telnet
- 60:00 -- I get the idea, but it's a really lame execution by using a simple chip.
- 1:01:45 -- Wow those veins on her hands.
- 1:07:15 -- They still haven't accounted for the flash drive.
- 1:08:00 -- I'm still waiting for the scene where Lara gets punched out, because she had dark eyes earlier, in present-time.
- 1:11:15 -- On the opposite screen is a game of Solitaire (Klondike)
- 1:16:00 -- He ought to have known they would be listening in.
- 1:19:15 -- He wouldn't have cleaned his neck? Or presumably he kept bleeding a bit as they traveled.
- 1:22:45 -- That's not how restraints work.
1:25:30 -- Their location wasn't in that video, just the involvement of a few people.
- 3:00 -- Why is she in tactical gear?
- 3:30 -- Blood can clearly be seen on his hand. Wouldn't she see that?
- 6:30 -- That one's dead. Now on to Boy 8.
- 13:00 -- Friendzoned.
- 18:00 -- How can everyone be a master at their own thing and yet be equal?
27:15 -- How much time has passed?
32:00 -- continue watching from here