A meteor (I think) strikes the Atlantic Ocean, sending tidal waves that not only scour shores but destroy entire continents, the resulting wave of which approaches Australia. Except the tidal wave is made of fire for some reason.
I've not much to say about it. It's a decent movie.
- 1:45 -- I definitely wasn't thinking that same thing. Nope.
- 2:30 -- Australia
- 3:00 -- North Atlantic (Atlantic Ocean)
- 4:30 -- I wonder how many people would have the idea to get in a plane, helicopter or.. a hot air balloon. Going somewhere might not be an option, but flying around then coming back to whatever's left is better than nothing, perhaps.
- 9:30 -- Save the girl. She's young! She's innocent! She's female!
- 14:45 -- Garbage bags, and not bins.
- 19:15 -- I don't know any girl who would be happy about swimming in their dress, especially without anything to dry themselves off with or change into.
- 19:45 -- They still have running water? Impressive.
- 22:45 -- Wait, what? Is this a flashback or some shit? Bad.
- 23:30 -- She's pregnant. Well that's a good way to keep your man.
- 28:00 -- Deconversion would be a good way to pass the time.
- 31:00 -- It can't be clean. The first shot would be surprise, but the others would become moving targets.
- 33:00 -- I was about to write that half the women would be topless.
- 34:00 -- Russian roulette
- 35:00 -- It's too bad they don't have some sort of public address system, like interrupting the music for a moment.
- 41:30 -- Drugs are bad. Also, her body weight would make her especially susceptible to them.
- 43:00 -- Living in a box doesn't doesn't work. They don't even have the air.
- 45:30 -- Well that woman's good under pressure.
- 46:00 -- Wouldn't half of those people be having the worst trip imaginable? Don't some drugs give serious problems to people not in the right frame of mind? Perhaps the party atmosphere mitigates that.
- 47:30 -- He's breaking up with her? What a dick.
- 51:45 -- What happened to their car?
58:00 -- Jerrycan
- Which really shouldn't be kept laying about in a shed.
- 59:30 -- He should tell his mom he's an expectant father.
- 1:03:30 -- They had to have been there recently, since the music would have ended.
- 1:04:15 -- He really shouldn't be letting her run around until he checks the place out and finds their bodies.
- 1:08:30 -- If only he drove straight there with her, maybe they'd still be alive.
- 1:10:00 -- Quit it with these flashbacks!
- 1:13:00 -- I would have asked her to come.
1:14:30 -- So he's literally going back to the girl, having her as his very very last choice. What a dick.