What's all this, then? ∞
This is external storage space for a brain.
Brains aren't viewable to others, but this can be shared out of the love of archivism and openness. If you wish to view it, know that it was not created for you, and there are some things you ought to know..
As brains often are, it can be entertaining and educational, intentionally and accidentally.
It tries to be right, and tries to be current, but it can be wrong and it can be dated. It knows this, and updates when interest returns. It learns. One of the advantages of externalization is that it doesn't forget. That's part of the point of it all.
Though there are attempts for organization, it is based on particular moments of skill and ability. Efforts are neither predictable nor consistent.
Though there are dates, nothing is exactly linear. Things "set in the past" are regularly updated when interest's eye strafes by. Item dates are rarely changed, but parts within them usually note times. Some items have no connection to time when their content doesn't need it.
Where To Begin ∞
Perhaps begin by doing one of:
- Five Things keeps track of updates.
- The main page, and reading linearly new-to-old.
Any tag, and reading linearly new-to-old.
- When viewing an item of interest, be sure follow its tags for more.
- About this website talks about advanced tags usage.
- Read my standard writing note.
- A link on the right.
- One of my many, many, projects.
- Typing something you're interested in into the right-hand search box.
There are also a few RSS feeds your application should pick up on.
If it was difficult or annoying to read this, then you probably don't want to be here.
See Contact Me