An assassin tries to leave the life, and though she gets tracked down she survives and takes to a life of revenge.
Incredibly drawn out. I've seen it some time ago, but even attempting to re-watch this makes me cringe. This gets grouped into the category of "I'd be able to pay attention if the lead character was better looking." .. and like those other films, that still wouldn't be enough to make this a good movie.
This is a shit movie that only did well because it was unique at the time.
This is the whole of volume 1 and volume 2 put together.
- I understand there is a DVD release, and it'll be shown in theatres for some reason. I also found a fan edit.
- Properly titled Kill Bill: The Whole Bloody Affair
There will probably be a sequel.
- This film is dedicated to master filmmaker Kinji Fukasaku 1930-2003
- 1:30 -- "Revenge is a dish best served cold."
3:15 -- .. your baby.
5:45 -- Chapter One (2)
- Whatever that means..
- Pasadena, California, United States
- 6:45 -- Casual misogyny.
- 9:00 -- Uh, her name got beeped?
- 11:30 -- Uh, if she lacked those things.. then why did she stop?
- I fucking hate when movies skip around in time..
- 22:45 -- Ellie Driver - member - Deadly Viper Assassination Squad - codename: California Mountain Snake (California mountain kingsnake
- 23:30 -- Who the fuck would stop right as they were injecting?
25:45 -- Four years earlier.
- Oh god, don't do that!
- 36:00 -- The Deadly Viper Assassination Squad: DVAS
36:30 -- O-Ren Ishii - member Deadly Viper Assassination Squad - codename: Cottonmouth (likely Agkistrodon piscivorus)
- Is she even remotely Japanese?
- 36:30 -- Chapter Three - The Origin of O-Ren
- 36:45 -- This animation bullshit is unforgivable. What the hell nonsense style is this movie trying to copy?
- 44:00 -- Top female assassins.. need to qualify that? So she's what, like the 100th of all assassins? Come on, don't gender shit to turn that into a backhanded compliment. Next it would be "best dancer under 5 feet" or some shit..
- 44:00 -- STILL FUCKING ANIMATED
- 46:15 -- Chapter Four - The Man From Okinawa (Japan
- 1:01:30 -- Explicit casual mysandry.
- 1:01:30 -- Kato (The Green Hornet)
- 1:05:45 -- Umm.. . with a sword on the plane?
- 1:14:15 -- Charlie Brown
- 1:22:45 -- "Silly rabbit, Tricks are for kids" = Trix (cereal)
1:31:15 -- How is Sophie alive? Conscious? Able to move?
oh god.. it just keeps dragging on and on and on... fuck this style. I got another 15 minutes before giving up.