Desperate for intelligence, a brutal killer is implanted with the memories of a dead operative.
A surprisingly good movie. While not wholly original, it's a good mix of interesting elements. This isn't really a spy movie, and has a surprisingly strong emphasis on characters.
- 0:00 -- Really great music right from the very first moments.
- 2:00 -- God damn, Gal Gadot is gorgeous.
- 2:45 -- I know I would definitely feel someone dropping a phone into my jacket pocket.
- 4:15 -- That's Antje Traue, who I know from Pandorum - (2009 movie) and who is also gorgeous.
- 4:45 -- Now this movie has my attention.
- 7:00 -- That isn't cover, and why would the stop shooting?
- 10:30 -- I recently learned that defibrillation won't actually re-start a heart.
- 12:30 -- I recognize the guy behind that desk, I think.
- 14:30 -- It would be interesting for him to have palmed one of the darts.
- 17:00 -- Spain
- Frontal lobe disorder
18:30 -- RAF = Royal Air Force
- 25:30 -- Why wouldn't he be bandaged?
- 26:00 -- Deep 4web
- 26:45 -- Is that a Tic Tac?
- 29:00 -- United States weapons don't work that way..
- 36:00 -- Why would anyone think.. that plan.. none of that makes sense.
- 45:45 -- Wouldn't they also have known when the other dude called?
- 48:30 -- Edward Snowden
- 52:00 -- George Orwell
- 1:00:00 -- SEAL Team Six
1:04:45 -- Can't kill the woman.
- Whoa, he killed the woman.
- 1:06:00 -- Car windows don't act like that.
- 1:08:30 -- Whoa, that's deadly.
- 1:09:00 -- Wouldn't she have a police watch, or some such?
- 1:13:00 -- Portugal
- 1:19:00 -- She's.. she's beautiful.
- 1:25:00 -- FSB = Federal Security Service (Russian: Федеральная служба безопасности, Federal'naya Sluzhba Bezopasnosti)
- 1:29:30 -- I should note the three chemicals. But I won't.
1:39:15 -- Why wouldn't he shoot them all?