- Mr. Sherlock Holmes was typed by my own hand.
Intel SSD 320 Series was created.
- Although it's only a SATA-2 and is half the speed of the good SSDs out there, it's crazy-cheap and it mostly saturates my SATA-2 disk access bandwidth anyway. I assigned 30GB for my Windows partition and have plenty to spare.
- Ultimate Windows Tweaker was created.
Slightly updated some Windows program pages, to note the updated version I'm now using.
- Windows 10 configuration, redux was created.
Windows 10 configuration was killed.
- There are some surprising differences between this clean install and my earlier upgrade from Windows 8.1.
Windows 10 installation from USB has concluded. It was a success.