A straightforward and extremely powerful windows configuration tool.
Where configuring Windows involves digging through various applications and their menus, and editing the registry, by placing all the important things in one easily-navigated tool, configuring Windows becomes easy with this tool.
- 2017-11-09 - 4.3 on Windows 10
- 2016-10-16 - 4.2.1 on Windows 10
- (date not recorded) 188.8.131.52 on Windows 10
2014-04-24 or earlier - 2.2 (not tested)
- I had this, but never got around to using it, because it required .NET 3.5
2017-11-09 - 4.3 ∞
Its search is an always on top popup, but should just be an inline thing.
- The focus should be on the text area when searching.
control-fshould bring it up.
System Information > View Windows Experience Index > Run Assessmentwill wreck the program after a while, giving me a .NET error. Oh well, it's not important.
- The export feature is still hard to find.
- The filename of the export is something like
uwt_1234.iniwhich isn't very useful. At the very least it ought to be
- On the left of explorer is "Quick Access", but Ultimate Windows Tweaker apparently thinks that is "Frequent Folders".
I see an option for disabling OneDrive. I wonder if that does anything. I don't care right now / anymore.
- See also Windows 10 OneDrive disabling
It still seems to be pretty good.