A man wakes, reconstructed as a cyborg, and finds himself hunted by unknown forces.
A fucking astonishingly great movie! Fast, bloody and fun. It's effortlessly hilarious, and without being a comedy.
I was initially rather annoyed at the found footage-style shaky camera, but it got so intuitive so fast that it really helped me get into the character and movie. If you like bloody non-stop action movies, definitely give this movie a chance.
- 18:30 -- Is that the guy from District 9?
- 18:45 -- Charlie Chaplin, noted for his silent movies.
- 21:15 -- What? No! That's not how reality works. They can trivially see where he went, it's not like there was a crowd.
- 36:45 -- That is the guy from District 9!
- 42:15 -- I don't understand.. was he thrown through the ducts? If so, why?
- 57:45 -- Nobel Prize, Bioethics
- 59:45 -- So.. is it technically still masterbation?
- 1:11:30 -- Isn't Henry still transmitting?
- 1:16:30 -- Isn't the bad guy still a telekinetic.. for some reason?
Yes, the main drive is the damsel.