www.it.com.au/oxygen/utilities.html (archive.org archive)
TSR .mod/etc player.
Starplayer is a module player written by Jedi in 32-bit protected-mode assembly language. It has the following features:
- Can load up to 64 modules into memory simultaneously.
- Supports the following module formats:
- ScreamTracker 3 (S3M)
- Amiga Module (MOD)
- MultiTracker (MTM)
- Supports the following soundcards:
- Gravis UltraSound
- Runs in protected mode - minimal conventional memory overhead.
- Menu driven file selector with module titles.
- Lets you easily switch modules and load new modules in a DOS shell/program.
- Supports loading multiple modules from a filelist.
- Continuous play - starts new module as soon as one finishes.
- Doubles as a MOD/MTM to S3M file converter.
And much more...
The website is gone. Scott McNab jedi/oxygen seems to have vanished.
Starplay v2.25 ∞
The new version is 2.25, released October 1994 to February 1996.
Starplay v2.23 ∞
- is only 8 bit with the sb?
- gives me wierd screen bug with alt or something.. fucks it up sometimes.. when I've got nothing selected to play, and I go back to the main section
using the "release" function too many times spells disaster.